- Your data is only stored permanently on your own computer, or if using our Google Drive add-on. To improve performance, we may cache your query results on our servers.We do not use your data for any other purposes than for the functioning of our reporting tools.
- We do not share your data to third parties or to other users of our tools in any way.
Analytics, Online Advertising, and Remarketing
- Our tools only use official APIs (application programming interfaces) for accessing data.
- Data transfers are done using SSL encrypted HTTPS connections.
- For logging into the data sources, our tools use OAuth. This is a secure authentication method, which means that you never have to type your password into our tools, as the authentication happens on a webpage hosted by the data source (eg. Google, Facebook or Microsoft).
- Most other services we connect to also work with OAuth, and provide their own interface for revoking access rights. There are a few services that still require you to type your username and password, or API key, into our tools.
- We work with 3rd party providers to obtain the information regarding traffic on our websites, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting gds.1c-ibs.com and other our web properties; to serve our advertisements on other websites and elsewhere online; to provide us with information regarding the use of our websites and the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- Above mentioned partners may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on our websites, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including cookies and web beacons), and use that information to show you targeted advertisements.
- We use Google AdWords Remarketing and other similar services (e.g. retargeting) to advertise Company across the Internet. These services will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our websites you have viewed by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. It helps us to customize our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
- You can read here how Google is using your data when you are visiting our websites
- You can set up your browser to decline cookies, should you wish to do so. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our websites. If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager.